Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pizza Crescent Rolls


I am kinda obsessed with crescent rolls, they are so versatile! I was craving pizza, so I decided to combine Will and I's favorite toppings (or insides in this case) -- sausage and pepperoni.

To start, I preheated the oven at 375, and cooked down some italian sausage. 



I used 1 can of crescent rolls...



... and popped it open.



After the sausage was done cooking, I cut the sausage pieces into smaller pieces.



I got the fillings ready for the pizza crescent rolls: pepperoni, sausage, and shredded mozzarella cheese.



I like to use Ragu Pizza Sauce.



One can will produce 8 crescent pizza rolls. I put about a tbsp of sauce on the wider end of the dough triangle.



I then placed 2 pepperoni slices and a few sausage pieces.



I sprinkles some cheese on top and gently wrapped the dough around.



It's important to tuck in the sides so the filling doesn't seep out.



I made one "calzone" with 2 crescent roll triangles.



I put the pan in the 375 oven for 11-13 minutes.



They look so yummy!



I dipped them in ranch and Will dipped them in marinara sauce. So good!


>> If you end up making this for dinner, tag me in an Instagram post -- @marriedtodavis or #marriedtodavis

No comments:

Post a Comment