Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pumpkin Juice a.k.a "The Harry Potter"

I have been in a Fall mood and I've been having fun with pumpkin lately -- so I decided to make some pumpkin juice to help start the season right!

The ingredients are: pumpkin puree, apple cider (or juice), pineapple juice, and pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon if that's what you have on hand).


In a food processor (or blender) I added 1 cup of chilled apple cider...


... 1/2 cup of chilled pineapple juice...



... 1 cup of pumpkin puree...



... and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.

(Tip: If you want to use the whole can, pour out the can of pumpkin puree, use a can-full of apple cider, and a 1/2 can of pineapple juice.)



After a quick blend, it's done!



I served the juice in my county fair drinking jars. Of course, you could add some whipped topping with a garnish of pumpkin pie spice -- but I opted out of the extra calories.



I actually really enjoyed the juice and thought it was refreshing and tasted like Fall :)



If this is something you want to bottle and serve it at a party -- print out these labels to take it to the next level! These labels were inspired by the Pumpkin Juice that is sold at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL.

>> If you end up making this drink, tag me in an Instagram post -- @marriedtodavis or #marriedtodavis

No comments:

Post a Comment