Sunday, June 16, 2013

One Dish Chicken Bake


I love going through the recipe book I received at my bridal shower. Today, I decided to make one of the recipes -- and it was so easy, quick, and filling!

  • I took 2 chicken breasts and sliced them in half to make 4 thin pieces and laid them in a 9x13 pan.
  • I took one box of cornbread stuffing and added 1 1/4 cup of boiling water and 3 tbsp of butter and combined the ingredients. Then Will topped each piece of chicken with the stuffing.
  • Then in a measuring cup I whisked 1/3 cup of milk and 1 can of cream of mushroom. Will topped the chicken and stuffing with the soup mix.
  • We threw it in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes -- but I would have left it longer (maybe 40 minutes) if the chicken breasts were thicker.



 The chicken was so moist and the stuffing and gravy was delicious


>> If you end up making this for dinner, tag me in an Instagram post -- @marriedtodavis or #marriedtodavis

No comments:

Post a Comment