Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I was having some friends over and wanted to make some appetizers and desserts to snack on. I saw some pretzel sticks at the store and knew exactly what I wanted to make.

This is the easiest dessert to make, because it's really just 2 ingredients: milk chocolate chips and pretzel rods (plus sprinkles!).



I poured about 3/4 cup of choc chips in a latte mug (tall mug).


I zapped it in the microwave for 30 seconds and mixed the chocolate with a butter knife. 


I put it back in the microwave for 30 more seconds and it came out perfectly creamy!


I turn the mug horizontal and made the chocolate even so it would be easy to spin and coat the pretzel rods.


I lined up the coated pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You could also use wax paper or a silicone mat.


I sprinkled the pretzels with pink and orange crystal sprinkles! Of course, you could also roll the pretzels in rainbow sprinkles or drizzle them with white chocolate.



All set up!


>> If you end up making this for dessert, tag me in an Instagram post -- @marriedtodavis or #marriedtodavis

No comments:

Post a Comment