Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I was having some friends over and wanted to make some appetizers and desserts to snack on. I saw some pretzel sticks at the store and knew exactly what I wanted to make.

This is the easiest dessert to make, because it's really just 2 ingredients: milk chocolate chips and pretzel rods (plus sprinkles!).



I poured about 3/4 cup of choc chips in a latte mug (tall mug).


I zapped it in the microwave for 30 seconds and mixed the chocolate with a butter knife. 


I put it back in the microwave for 30 more seconds and it came out perfectly creamy!


I turn the mug horizontal and made the chocolate even so it would be easy to spin and coat the pretzel rods.


I lined up the coated pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You could also use wax paper or a silicone mat.


I sprinkled the pretzels with pink and orange crystal sprinkles! Of course, you could also roll the pretzels in rainbow sprinkles or drizzle them with white chocolate.



All set up!


No comments:

Post a Comment