Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prosciutto & Smoked Mozzarella Crescent Rolls

I can't help it -- I have an addiction to crescent rolls. For these flavorful appetizers, you just need 3 ingredients: Big & Buttery Crescent rolls, smoked mozzarella (or your favorite cheese), and sliced prosciutto.


Will helped me open the crescent roll container and I prepared the rolls two at a time. 
It's so simple, I just layered 1/2 to one slice of prosciutto on each triangle and 2 sticks of cheese.



Then, I just rolled them up...



... and placed them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper -- which makes for an easy clean-up!



After hanging out in a 350 degree oven for 13 minutes, they were ready!





I'm telling you, these were so good -- definitely making them again!


>> If you end up making this for dinner, tag me in an Instagram post -- @marriedtodavis or #marriedtodavis

No comments:

Post a Comment