Saturday, March 3, 2018

Nautical Baby Shower

I recently threw my best friend, Aly, a baby shower for her baby boy, Lincoln! It was so much fun to make all of the decorations and to see it all come together!

For favors, I made Sea Salt Scrubs (Sea Salt/Coarse Salt, Coconut Oil, and Essential Oils). I used grapefruit, orange, lavender, and eucalyptus essential oils.

 The centerpieces are my pride and joy! I made diaper cakes with cute little whales on top. (Bases are 9 in. cake boards covered with cardstock, ribbons are hot glued on, anchors and whales were cut using my silhouette, and the final touch was the crinkle blue paper).

One of the activities we had was a Late Night Diaper Station where we had sharpies and diapers for the guests to write on. The Poop Deck sign was a funny touch.

For the guest book, I bought a wooden anchor, painted it white, and painted Lincoln's name on it. I bought thin sharpies so that guests could write a sweet message for baby Lincoln and sign their name.

The large backdrop is actually a shower curtain!








No comments:

Post a Comment