Friday, March 27, 2020

Best Friends 30th Birthday Photoshoot

Well, it all started when my best friend, Aly, asked if I wanted to do a photoshoot for our 30th Birthday -- BUT -- let's wear tutus and get smash cakes (just like you often see for one year olds). Obviously, I agreed with joyful anticipation. 

I asked a friend, Katie, to take the pictures because I knew she wouldn't think it was unusual, it was quite the opposite. She embraced our vision, found the perfect backdrop and blasted 90's pop music during the shoot.

I ordered some bunting, champagne bottle confetti poppers, balloons, and balloon stands from Amazon. I made the flower crowns, pink tulle tutus, and white shirts with the "30" gold vinyl. I picked up two mini cakes from Jewel and we were ready to go!

What a fun day and memorable moment between besties. I love you Aly!!




















1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest idea!! I love how full of whimsy this is and you guys pulled it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete